turning off konq extensions by default

Arend van Beelen jr. arendjr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 19:37:46 GMT 2005

On Monday 10 January 2005 20:24, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Monday 10 January 2005 20:21, David Faure wrote:
> > > In kdeaddons you'll find a dirfilter plugin, or the kimgalleryplugin,
> >
> > Probably because they don't provide a .desktop file?
>
> Sure they do. They don't have lines for this plugin configurator, maybe
> because it wouldn't work for them - that is the question.
I think it wouldn't work indeed as these plugins are not installed as
kpartplugin for either konqueror or khtml (the two handled currently by
Extension Manager). Now if the Extension Manager would be extended to handle
stuff like konqiconview and konqlistview and whatnot, you could add these
lines to these desktop files as well and the plugins would be configurable
(at least, in an ideal world, that is).

--
Arend van Beelen jr.
http://www.liacs.nl/~dvbeelen/