turning off konq extensions by default

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Jan 9 10:54:25 GMT 2005

On Sunday 09 January 2005 11:48, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> > And if 'most people' don't, it should be removed, or do I get you wrong?
>
> If most people don't you have to seriously consider if, where and how
> something fits into an interface.

Currently all plugins go into the "Tools" menu.
On the one side this makes it easy to recognize a function as a plugin or to
find the new function in the UI if you just installed the plugin.
OTOH if the user doesn't know something is a plugin Tools isn't the most
obvious place for some functions.

Bye
Alex