Build system (was Re: Future of KDE Development)

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Fri Feb 18 23:09:50 GMT 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 19:38, Harri Porten wrote:
> Hmmm. Thinking about it. Can KDevelop really deal with qmake's .pro files
> for example? How does it deal with conditional statements for e.g. X11 and
> Windows platforms?
qmake support in KDevelop theoretically leaves alone everything it does not
understand (ok, ok, only theoretically because there are some bugs).
But again, it is theoretically possible to understand the whole content
of .pro file and reflect it in the GUI. I'm working now on a qmake parser
and so far I'm getting promising results.

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine