Annoying build system problems

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri Feb 18 18:04:18 GMT 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 17:43, Hans Meine wrote:

> I wonder if this is intended.  Applicable fixes that come to my mind right
> now would include making "prepend-path=true" the default, or (seems cleaner
> to me) to change the list of paths in the calls to KDE_FIND_PATH to be
> either empty or only include  [${prefix}/bin ${exec_prefix}/bin].  (Both
> solutions assume that paths like /usr/bin are in $PATH anyhow, which is
> reasonable IMHO.)  Wouldn't this make sense?

I fixed it for quite some already and wonder myself why we did this strange
prepend-path=false default. But I'm true afraid to change that now. So better
fix the missing places.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화