Subversion problems

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Fri Feb 18 10:55:39 GMT 2005

Hi,

As I read on the kde-i18n-doc, it will be necessary to check out the
whole repository again from subversion. This can be rather painful, so
I wonder if it's possbile to provide tarballs with the state of the svn
repository just after the conversion and convert it locally to your own
user account later? With CVS it was possible, as you just had to change
the CVS/Root.
 I'm asking this as personally I have a limited internet access, but can
download bigger amounts of data somewhere else, but would be much
easier to download files than trying to checkout there and tar + bring
it home.

Andras