Subversion problems

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar at schmi-dt.de
Thu Feb 17 10:12:23 GMT 2005

Hello,

On Thursday 17 February 2005 10:58, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> [...]
> BTW: except this date problem, it's still questionable what you would
> prefer: a one time conversion+outtime or a module by module switch.
> [...]

I would like to see the following (if the date problem can be solved, of
course):

First of all we move kdeplayground and kdereview to SVN in order to play
around with them. In a second step we move kdelibs to SVN when we start to
port kdelibs to Qt4. The other modules stay with CVS until KDE 3.5 is
released. Once KDE 3.5 is branched we switch the remaining modules to SVN
and after that we can start porting them to Qt4/kdelibs 4 alpha. This
would require one outtime for the move of kdelibs and one outtime for the
rest of KDE.

Does this sound feasible?

Gunnar Schmi Dt
--
Co-maintainer of the KDE Accessibility Project
Maintainer of the kdeaccessibility package