Subversion problems

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Thu Feb 17 09:58:06 GMT 2005

Am Thursday 17 February 2005 10:21 schrieb Martijn Klingens:
> If only imported, then it's unfortunate, but I for one could live. If also
> future code then I don't think it's a good idea at all.
BTW: except this date problem, it's still questionable what you would
prefer: a one time conversion+outtime or a module by module switch.
(meanwhile I myself would prefer a one time shot to avoid the "where
is application A right now?" mess, but it sure has pros and cons)

In any case you will be able to play around with a subversion tree before
we will switch and I sure would appreciate if everyone makes himself clear
on what subversion means to him.

Greetings, Stephan