Subversion problems

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Thu Feb 17 10:07:26 GMT 2005

Am Thursday 17 February 2005 10:41 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> But what if a directory has 10 files, from which 3 were modified in the
> last week, and I want to go back to the state of the repository which
> was a week ago. Is this possible without knowing which files were
> modified and going back one by one using revision information of those
> 3 files?
Yes, this is one of the features of subversion that cvs users have to get used
to first. If you type svn log in quanta you will see all commits done to quanta
and subdirs in chronologic order - not file per file. There you pick the revisions
that you blame and try them out, but you will have to do the data->revision
mapping on your own using svn log instead of using svn update -r DATE directly.

Greetings, Stephan