subversion (Annotations)

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Tue Feb 15 10:34:31 GMT 2005

On Monday 14 February 2005 16:09, Mathieu Chouinard wrote:
> On February 14, 2005 12:12 pm, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> >
> > 2.) As GUI to subversion, you can use KDevelop as a start. From what I
> > found on the net, a good dedicated GUI is yet to be written, but on the
> > upside, subversion comes with a client lib, so you don't need to wrap the
> > binary as with cvs when doing so.
>
> there one that look good and work well: http://esvn.umputun.com/
> Mathieu

Speaking about interface, i just want remember that we're about to start
discuss  KDE 4, so is good put right in the beginning a specification to
Konqueror as a file manager have integration directly with Subversion, not as
kpart like Cervisia, but as a "live filesystem".
Just as a example, in windows world we have
http://www.borland.com/starteam/ and MIcrosoft SourceSafe shell integration,
and now we already have Kdevelop.
In think esvn do a great idea too, just moving exactly what it did directly on
Konqueror in a transparent way.

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer