subversion

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Mon Feb 14 22:18:47 GMT 2005

On Monday 14 February 2005 19:02, Andras Mantia wrote:
> This is the biggest concern of mine. ;-) I use Cervisia a lot and would
> be a pain to go back to command line...
You can manage projects in the SVN repository with KDevelop. SVN support
works well in KDevelop 3.2 beta2 on KDE 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4.

As a quick solution for those who miss a svn gui we can come with a customized
KDevelop profile which would load only the svn plugin.

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine