subversion

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Mon Feb 14 16:35:26 GMT 2005

Am Monday 14 February 2005 17:31 schrieb Leo Savernik:
> Why? What are the current shortcomings of CVS that cannot be overcome in the
> future (moving modules?)?
Is one of them. Insufficient support for branches is another. Read the archives for others.

> Does the port of the infrastructure also include convenience features like
> webcvs? Don't substitute svn's http export, it's unusable (at least it was
> when I looked last time).
viewcvs has builtin support for svn afaik. svn't http export isn't meant to be viewed by humans afaik.

> Will cervisia work with it?
When you look at the "most requested features" on bugs.kde.org, you'll figure it does not.
But I guess, the cervisia developers will take any help they can get.

Greetings, Stephan