kdelibs 3.4beta2 make still broken for Openbsd

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Feb 10 19:41:30 GMT 2005

On Thursday 10 February 2005 16:56, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> In other words, we've stumbled upon an undocumented function. It exists,
> but isn't declared anywhere...

correct, the symbol is defined in libc (and I found a google posting
confirming this) but the actual prototype declaration in netdb.h was
committed a few days after the actual OpenBSD release.

so we'd either have to duplicate the prototype definition for this OpenBSD
release or just write a configure check that checks if the prototype is
there.

--
Dirk//\