kmail

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Feb 8 03:56:12 GMT 2005

On Monday 07 February 2005 07:39, Dave Feustel wrote:
> I have been using Kmail heavily for almost 3 years now. I am quite happy
> with the way it normally works. Various problems with the most recent
> version of kmail have surfaced recently (a couple of months after
> installation) which have made me wonder whether kmail could have been
> trojaned.

i have suspicions, no proof, that you would be better served moving this
thread to the kdepim-users at kde.org mailing list, especially if you can
provide details of your problems. i have reasons to believe, being active in
development, that you'll stand a better chance of getting help there where
this would be very on-topic. ;)

btw, i'm ++glad to see politically active people such as yourself moving to
politically resonsible platforms. three "huzzah"s for Free software in the
social change communities.

--
Aaron J. Seigo