kdirlister + media:/ ioslave question

Kévin Ottens ervin at ipsquad.net
Mon Feb 7 20:53:37 GMT 2005

Le Lundi 7 Février 2005 18:57, Michael Brade a écrit :
> Hm?! That sounds like a really bad solution. And remember that it is the
> io-slave that will send the entries and KDirWatch that signals changes to a
> directory. KDirLister only works on this information, so I'd first check
> that this information is correct.

You're right, that's why I checked the companion kded module of the media:/
ioslave (finished a few minutes ago to double check)...

It looks like it triggers the FilesAdded/FilesRemoved/FilesChanged events
correctly... Moreover from the bugreport this issue is far older than
media:/, it was already there in the devices:/ age. Since I simply modified
kdesktop to list media:/ instead of devices:/ and since media:/ was written
from scratch, I'd suspect the problem is coming from kdesktop itself.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."