Factoring out standard system information

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Fri Dec 30 20:28:54 GMT 2005

On Dec 30, 2005, at 1:42 PM, Ryan wrote:
> Is it even possible to move this to a fd.o standard as this is OS
> specific
> information?

This sort of goes back to the FD.o duality -- it's partly a
collection of standards, partly a collection of software.  In this
case I mean actually working on the library under the umbrella of
FD.o.  (Whether or not the source repo is there -- this is just low
level enough that I don't think there's much of a compelling reason
to link to Qt.)

-Scott