KDialog / KDialogBase

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Fri Dec 30 15:01:18 GMT 2005

Le Vendredi 30 Décembre 2005 15:11, Mirko Boehm a écrit :

> I also think that the different styles of dialog main widgets should not be
> in there.The whole DialogType thing does not make sense - there can be
> different dialog main widgets, but they do not have to be implemented in
> the dialog class. Those are simply two separate issues.

That another solution:   splitting instead of merging.
But i don't think this is required, as it is just one flag passed to the
KJanusWidget which change.
(or maybe this is the KJanusWidget which is wrong)

> Then we shall get rid of the default constructor that is a mile long. This
> is so 80s, it hurts.

Yes, i also found theses long constructor very few pactical, impossible to
remember, and with lot of meaningless bool.
That must change.

I'll try to merge them , and I'll send the patch.