"make uninstall" error

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Sun Dec 25 00:04:11 GMT 2005

When attempting to "make uninstall" branches/KDE/3.5/kdevelop, I'm getting the
following error.  The attached patch fixes (add space before continuation
character).  This same problem exists in
branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin/Doxyfile.am and probably several other
places.  Anybody else experiencing this or is it something with my system?

make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/share/src/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/build/kdevelop/lib/util'
/bin/sh: -c: line 5: syntax error near unexpected token `then'
/bin/sh: -c: line 5: `  if test
-d /home/share/kde-unstable/share/doc/HTML/en/kdevelop-apidocs; then \'
make[2]: *** [uninstall-apidox] Error 2

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)