KDE4's IPC

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Dec 23 18:40:36 GMT 2005

On Friday 23 December 2005 19:17, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> In my opinion, we *MUST* support DBUS in KDE

I agree with your reasoning, but let's not forget an important point here.
It's good to decide what we MUST do, and what SHOULD happen...
but it's all moot if nobody is going to work on it.
So while I certainly agree with all the "we must be standard-compliant and interoperable"
voices, let me ask the more difficult question: who is willing to work on it?