QVariant debugging

Thomas Braxton brax108 at cox.net
Fri Dec 23 04:32:26 GMT 2005

I'm trying to debug why KConfigBase::readEntry(key, bool) is ambiguous, but I
think I may have found a bug in either g++ or Qt. I want to be sure it is not
something I'm doing, so could someone look at this code and see if everything
looks good. If it is could you compile it and see if it segfaults for you. It
segfaults for me when destroying the QVariant(bool), it looks like it gets
confused on what the type is so it tries to delete a non-existant pointer.