Locations of DBUS bindings, syncronize changes

Eva Brucherseifer eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de
Tue Dec 13 17:32:10 GMT 2005

Am Freitag, 9. Dezember 2005 21:24 schrieb Kevin Krammer:
> Hi folks,
>
> which repository is supposed to be the place where Qt DBUS binding
> development happens?
>
> I discovered the Qt4 bindings in the DBUS CVS at freedesktop.org and in
> KDE's SVN under branches/work/

BTW, are there any plans to adapt the DCOP IDL-Compiler to produce DBUS code?

Greetings,
eva

--
Eva Brucherseifer
General Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de