qt-copy and kde4 not compiling

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Mon Dec 12 14:09:16 GMT 2005

On Monday 12 December 2005 09:38, Michael Brade wrote:
> I wanted to start hacking on KDE 4 again but I can't compile kdelibs with
> Qt 4.1.0 from qt-copy. uic3 creates code that doesn't work with Qt 4.1:
ah, btw, this is with scons. Now trying with unsermake (not that I believe
this will work, but at least I will get my make uninstall back).

Cheers,
--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience