XSETTINGS spec

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Thu Dec 8 17:24:14 GMT 2005

On Thursday 08 December 2005 18:08, Thomas Zander wrote:
> I tried to explain that in my previous email, but apparently failed.
> The document fails to specify what gains this technology will bring.
> So there is nothing to discuss.

It does? I thought that when a first sentence says "The intent of this
specification is to specify a mechanism to allow the configuration of
settings such as double click timeout, drag-and-drop threshold, and
default foreground and background colors for all applications running
within a desktop." it kinda does that.

Zack

--
Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my disk?