XSETTINGS spec

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Thu Dec 8 16:50:15 GMT 2005

On Thursday 08 December 2005 17:17, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Thursday 08 December 2005 16:47, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> > I think you should ask the HCI WG to come with a statement based on
> > usability research. It seems off-topic for this list.
>
> If you want I can move the subject there, but this naturally only checks
> if we want this from a usability perspective, not that someone will
> actually work on it.

More than that seems unneeded at the moment -- if HCI deems it unusable we
have a sound statement and move along to other work. If HCI thinks it's a
good idea we have a statement as well and can discuss the current state and
future plans on either kde-core-devel or through the Technical WG.

In any case it seems off-topic here.

--
Martijn