KDE 3.5.1 and 3.6

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at kde.org
Sat Dec 3 12:29:40 GMT 2005

Am Samstag, 3. Dezember 2005 12:42 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> I also think we should not release a KDE 3.6 because it will lead to
> another similar case as 3.5, that was supposed to be only an application
> release with minor changes and it has ended beign a full release

Yes, I agree here. But for example, the KDE-PIM folks want to release the
opensync-plugin/integration early 2006 if I understand the announcement
correctly. I think it would be ok if that would be integrated in (for
example) KDE 3.5.2. In my opinion small and well tested features should be ok
to add to 3.5.x.

This way there is no need of a real release-process, only the translators will
have more work to do.

Carsten