Redefining kdelibs and kdebase

Guillaume Laurent glaurent at telegraph-road.org
Sun Aug 28 22:21:37 BST 2005

On Sunday 28 August 2005 21:57, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> This is not about restricting our apps, it's about opening up our platform
> to embrace more applications.

I'm probably being a party pooper here, but come on, guys, you're about to
build yourself a nice little maintenance nightmare just for a usecase which
is rather unlikely (to put it midly) to ever be more than annecdotic.

Windows people run windows apps, OS/X people run OS/X apps, period. You stand
a much better chance to convert them to KDE by showing them a good Linux
desktop than some sort of hybrid KDE app running on their current platform of
choice.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.telegraph-road.org