Kanagram now in kdereview

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at kde.org
Wed Aug 24 13:32:16 BST 2005

On Wednesday, 24. August 2005 02:08 pm, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> >Also I am just back from a long holiday and I did not test Kanagram
> >extensively.
>
> This is exactly my point: almost no one has had the chance to review the
> program! So, 2 days in kdereview is just too short. It's as simple as
> that.

Well, the kdeedu-people know of it for quite some time, I tested it about 4
weeks ago because Josh asked for testers.

For those how didn't see Kanagram yet:

http://www.cip.biologie.uni-osnabrueck.de/niehaus/kanagram.png

The old KMessedWords is by far not as good as Kanagram:

- Kanagram looks pretty cool! It is for kids so Danny made it look like it!
- Sound works
- It has data
- It does all the things KMessedWords does, only better

There are some bug but we have more then 4 weeks to fix them. I even with
those bugs it is better than KMessedWords

If i18n is working I vote for inclusion and of course the removald of
KMessedWords.

Carsten