Kanagram now in kdereview

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Aug 23 19:01:13 BST 2005

Hi,

> Now, KDEEdu has a coordinator, so I think the decision is actually up to
> her.

No!!!!!!!!!!!
Surely not.

The aim of kdereview is the prog to be reviewed by you all, core people. Not
to be blessed by annma.

I see my role of coordinator more as a bridge between the rest of KDE
regarding informations and new stuff going. Not as a decision taker regarding
one app.

Also I am just back from a long holiday and I did not test Kanagram
extensively. Kanagram as I tested it has still a few bugs and lacks some
finish regarding the fonts, i18n, KNewStuff, tooltips in GUI as some
icons/commands don't seem so intuitive to me. Dunno what the timeframe is and
if it is possible to fix all that in time.

Anne-Marie

PS: <disclaimer, don't assassinate me>My personnal opinion about new progs is
to have complete and detailed handbook, tooltips and QWhatsThis help in GUI
and a look by usability people.
Also this kind of program is not a standard KDE program so if it was all up to
me, i'd like it to be tried by more core people and to hear their opinions.