unsermake bug?

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Mon Aug 22 19:11:37 BST 2005

Hi,

 With unsermake from 3.5 branch when building extragear/graphics I get:
makeobj[0]: Entering directory
`/home/andris/development/build/kde-head/extragear/graphics'
installing /data/development/sources/kde-head/extragear/graphics/digikam/digikam/digikam_export.h
/usr/bin/install: cannot create regular file
`/opt/kde3/include/digikam_export.h': Permission denied
Error creating /opt/kde3/include/digikam_export.h. Exit status 1.

This is while *compiling* (as regular user), not while installing.

The only reference to this header is in digikam/digikam/Makefile.am:
include_HEADERS = digikam_export.h

This should be fine.
The question: why does it try to install at compile phase? Where is the
problem?

The problem appear only if I run makeobj in the extragear/graphics.
Running from extragear/graphics/digikam is OK.

Andras