[RFC] ATTN: MAINTAINER for kstdaction.cpp

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Sat Aug 20 04:35:34 BST 2005

I find no maintainer listed for: "kstdaction.cpp" so I am posting this here.

I have two patches attached which I will commit to the 3.5 branch along
with the icons to support them.

If there is a problem with this, please advise.

The first patch is to add icons to these four standard actions:

	ActualSize
	FitToPage
	FitToWidth
	FitToHeight

The icon for ActualSize already exists and I am making the icons for the
other three [two 16x16s left to do].  They are already committed for
HiColor and the CrystalSVG ones can be found on KDE-Look:

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=27456

After the CrystalSVGs are added, the HiColor icons will be moved to
KDEArtWork.  This will not make any difference in where they are installed.

The second patch is to fix BUG: 104114

After it is fixed, I will also add new icons:

	"previous"
	"next"

in the CrystalSVG style to replace the duplicates that appear to have
been added as an incorrect fix for the bug.  They appear to be correct
in HiColor and other themes.

The new icons are here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tyrerj/kde/pics/arrows.tar.bz2

This will be my first two commits and I will do my best to get it right.

--
JRT