Keysigning on aKademy 2005: List of Participants

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Wed Aug 17 13:35:38 BST 2005

Hi,

find the preliminary list of participants here:

http://developer.kde.org/~danimo/akademy2005keys.html

The meshing graph of the particpants' keys BEFORE the signing
is located at:

http://ktown.kde.org/~danimo/akademy2005.png

If you sent me your ID and you are not on this list, please make sure that you
did upload your key to a pgpnet keyserver (wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net works for me)
and drop me e mail.

I will do the final list tonight. Because some people are already leaving
tomorrow, I want to make one thing perfectly clear: You can NOT participate
if you don't bring the output of

gpg --fingerprint <yourkeyid>

with you. The reason is that everyone of you will need to verify the
fingerprint on the list with the actual fingerprint you printed from your
local gpg installation, to make sure no manipulation or technical errors
occured that could spoil the process.

Also make sure that you bring at least one identifying token with you, like a
passport or an ID card. If you have other rather official documents like
student-cards or a driving license, it might be a good idea to bring a second
token, since some people are rather paranoid about documents they do not know
or that are easy to fake [1]. Of course you need to make sure that those
documents have not expired [2].

You will receive another, final mail tonight. Make sure to read that one, too.

CU all in Malaga!

Daniel

[1] Don't shoot the messanger, I know that passports of certain countries are
simpler to fake than some driver's licenses, at least they look convincing to
the untrained eye.

[2] But then again, if they have, you're not likely to get into the country ;)