Menu Reorganization Part II: Development/, Editors/, Toys/

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at babylon2k.de
Tue Aug 16 15:26:29 BST 2005

On Monday 15 August 2005 11:44, Paul Sprakes wrote:
> Please get rid of the editors menu altogether. Move Kate into development
> since that is what it is aimed at. KEdit can go in Utilities and KWrite
> into office.
:) Good idea, that you don't find anything where it belongs ;)
Kate == Editor == KWrite == KEdit, at least from purpose, therefor,
even if Kate maybe a candidate for Development, I don't think KWrite has
anything to do with Office, KWrite != Rich Text Editor.

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team
http://www.babylon2k.de, cullmann at kde.org