A new KColorCombo fro KDE 4?

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Thu Aug 11 18:59:19 BST 2005

On Thursday 11 August 2005 13:19, Sébastien Laoût wrote:
> The height is the same as the text height.
> I configured my system to have quite small fonts, so it appears small.
> But yes, with default font it is still too small.
> In the mockup I sent you the height of the box is now 1.5 times higher.
> I have to try with 1.3 or 1.4 with normal fonts...
> The width is still 1.4*height.

Just as an idea: If everyone likes different sizes for the color patches, what
about making the combobox resizable and don't let more fields appear but just
let them grow?  Ideally, the changed size should be stored as a KDE-wide
preference then IMHO.

--
Ciao, /  /                                                    .o.