A new KColorCombo fro KDE 4?

Sébastien Laoût slaout at linux62.org
Thu Aug 11 18:51:05 BST 2005

Le Mercredi 10 Août 2005 23:55, Nicolas Goutte a écrit :
> Gimp Palettes are text files (see for example kdelibs/kdecore/Royal.colors
> ). So if the code generates RGB values, it can probably re-used to generate
> a palette.

OK. That's done and attached to this mail.
Will you add it in SVN?

Le Jeudi 11 Août 2005 13:32, Boudewijn Rempt a écrit :
> Krita does exactly the same thing in the brush/gradient/pattern selectors,
> and has been doing that since 1999, so there's a precedent :-).

Good news.
I should try Krita soon!
Hopefully I could then replace my last GNOME program, Gimp.

Le Jeudi 11 Août 2005 13:53, Torsten Rahn a écrit :
> Looks Perfect!
> Great Job!

OK. I will then modify the code to reflect more the mockup.
But it will perhapse take more time, as I always find new polishments to do...
Perhapse it will not be OK at time for KDE 3.5.

Cheers,
Sébastien Laoût.