Office/ and Utilities/ menu reorganization

Matthias Welwarsky matze at stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de
Wed Aug 10 20:23:03 BST 2005

On Wednesday, 10. August 2005 19:51, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 August 2005 19:49, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> > I honestly believe that a developer should know how to make a release of
> > his software before he joins the open source/free software circuit. And
> > it doesn't get much easier than with KDE's buildsystem either.
>
> Oi, I'll make a noise like a hoop and roll away, then?

Well, alternatively you could just learn how to type "make dist" or whatever
it takes :) It's not rocket science and with a little good will and being a
little less stubborn human beings can learn an amazing lot of things. Or you
could ask someone to do it for you. That's not different from the current
situation, only that you currently don't need to ask since the poor chap
called "Release Dude" does it for you.

Of course you can also pull a face like a small child and refuse to play with
the others ...

Note that when I say "you", I don't mean you personally...