Nine things KDE should learn from Mac OS X

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sat Aug 6 10:45:55 BST 2005

On Friday 05 August 2005 19:49, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> i think we've got desktop/panels covered, and pim as well. we need a
> konqueror (not khtml, that's a different topic) team with vision and
> push. we have some great konqueror hackers, but there's not enough
> cohesion there right now IMHO.

I, Matthias and Simon were talking about this for the last week. I
started hacking something together. I'll do my best to do a writeup of
what we were talking about. Before that I and Marius want to look into
doing something fancy with interview to make it all work.

Zack

--
Eat right, exercise, die anyway.