Nine things KDE should learn from Mac OS X

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sat Aug 6 10:41:25 BST 2005

On Friday 05 August 2005 16:17, George Staikos wrote:
>   Basically what he really means is that we need something like
> CoreGraphics effects.  We have a bit of a library for doing that
> already but it's nothing like what Mac OS X has.  I think the X
> server is our limiting factor though. Zack can probably testify to
> that.

Won't testify to anything because just yesterday I finished something
exactly like it :) I'm of course running it on my own server with my
drivers but I'll be merging all this stuff otherwise it's on a slow
side. I'll be showing it off on aKademy.

Zack

--
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." - Britney
Spears