Nine things KDE should learn from Mac OS X

Mauricio Bahamonde elkrammer at kde.cl
Thu Aug 4 19:14:41 BST 2005

Hi,

On Thursday 04 August 2005 05:03, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> I have written up an article about Nine things KDE should learn from Mac OS
> X. A lot of ideas that we might want to use for KDE4.
>
> http://www.icefox.net/articles/kdeosx.php

Nice article. I agree with most of your suggestions.
However, I missed something: More eyecandy. For example, the Genie Effect when
minimizing a window. Things like this really makes using the computer a more
enjoyable experience, and users love them. The problem with this are the
current X Server limitations, but maybe for KDE4 the X Server will be able to
permit doing things like this.

Greetings,

--
Mauricio Bahamonde
<elkrammer at kde.cl>

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former.
	-- Albert Einstein.