Ongoing question: Where is kdevelop4 port?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Aug 4 06:17:46 BST 2005

Harald Fernengel wrote:
>   - not sure how to integrate with svn to keep history
>
>The last point is the crucial one. We just copied KDevelop into our own
> svn, since the bandwith was so limited. Now we must weave back our
> changes, preferably without losing history (which is important for
> copyright and svn annotate).

You must "replay" the history. That is, checkout the first version, commit
to Subversion. Checkout the next one, commit, etc.

I don't think the repository dump can be simply loaded in our server
because of the date problems with the Subversion.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

4. And æfter se scieppend ingelogode, he wrát "cenn", ac eala! se
rihtendgesamnung andswarode "cenn: ne wát hú cennan 'eall'. Ástynt."