Refresh bug with the setFullWidth(true) method of KListView object

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Apr 30 22:28:12 BST 2005

On Friday 29 April 2005 23:05, Nicolas wrote:
> Does I have to import the KDE CVS tree or only this test?

Just the test is enough to test your Qt/kdelibs.

> http://annivernet.free.fr/images/divers/klistviewbug.png

I can't see that bug here. Here's the modified patch to get more long lines.
I tried resizing columns and playing with the scrollbar, no repainting bug.

If you can see the bug with this exact test program, then it must come from Qt
(ok, or kdelibs or the widget style, but qlistview painting is mostly done in Qt IMHO).
I'm testing with Qt-3.3.3. If you have an older version, please try upgrading Qt.

Please note that setFullWidth(true) simply calls
 header()->setStretchEnabled(true, columns()-1);
so you should be able to reproduce the bug with a simple QListView, calling
that line instead of setFullWidth(true). If you can, then we're innocent and you
need to either upgrade Qt, or if it happens for you with the latest Qt 3.3.x, mail
qt-bugs at trolltech.com with the QListView-based test program.