Refresh bug with the setFullWidth(true) method of KListView object

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:42:36 BST 2005

Hello everybody !

I'm currently developing an application for KDE, and its main widget
is a KListView.
When the method setFullWidth(true) is called to this object, some
refresh bugs appears when we move the size of the before-last columns
and last one.

The bug looks like big blank squares, and disappears when an item is
selected. (and partial disappears we we move the list scrollbar.

Does I have to report this bug to Qt, or to bugs.kde.org, or is it a
known issue ? or is it my fault ? or ... ? ;-)

Thanks !

Nicolas Ternisien