Submitting a new program

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Thu Apr 14 09:21:51 BST 2005

Hi,

Did you know about the KLogTool project (previously cupslogtool, available
in kdenonbeta)? This is a project I started some (long) time ago, which
is very similar to yours. The original goal was to have a tool to parse
CUPS log files. I couldn't find time to continue its development and didn't
find anybody to work on it. It already reached a good development stage
(MDI interface, CUPS/system/apache log files, plugins, user profiles,
event filtering...). Maybe you can pick up some ideas there for your
future development. The code is under CVS in kdenonbeta/cupslogtool/.

Bye.
Michael.