Fwd: trunk

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sat Apr 9 10:29:35 BST 2005

On Saturday 09 April 2005 10:32, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> I'm wondering if to use admin as regular directory is wise here or
> if we should either duplicate the kdeplayground- below playground/
> (same would apply to kdeextragear then) or if use sysadmin as
> directory name.

I'm not sure if I understood the question correctly...

Do you mean whether you want to use the admin/ from the normal KDE trunk in
the playground trunk as well? If so, then I don't think that's a good idea,
since many apps in the playground/nonbeta are developed against some stable
KDE release, or at least should remain compilable against one.

But the question wasn't all that clear, so please rephrase it first :)

--
Martijn