[RFC] KUnitTest library

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at kossebau.de
Fri Apr 8 16:48:38 BST 2005

Am Freitag, 8. April 2005 15:16, schrieb David Faure:
> On Friday 08 April 2005 15:11, Zack Rusin wrote:
> > I wanted to get full introspection on a object by just parsing it with
> > that helper binary :)
>
> OK. Well, IMHO that's a second step. Let's get a basic framework first
> (Jeroen seems to work actively on that), you can always add magic
> introspection on top of that.

By reusing Tim Jansen's testing framework (kdenonbeta/kdeutil/test or alike)
perhaps, who already uses QObject's introspection to find "test*()" functions
(IIRC needs some twist to ignore any other slot functions).

Friedrich, who would like to know how best to test contracts of interfaces in
C++ subclasses with such test frameworks.