Website migration to SVN

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Sun Apr 3 23:13:02 BST 2005

Olaf Schmidt <ojschmidt at kde.org> wrote:
> I am unsure about the purpose of www/dot.

Unfortunately the RDF files in www.kde.org/dot/ are still being used.

The apps one is used by countless third-parties, and redirections with
RDF files often doesn't work with many RDF readers or scripts.  I'm
not sure why it ended up there in the first place, but there you have
it.

rdfplus is mainly used internally, but a few third parties are using
it too.

All dot images are also being pulled from www.kde.org/dot/*Images/.
This can be moved, but I have to be warned first.

All in all, it's probably less pain just to keep the directory the way
it is.  We can't really use dot.kde.org anyway, since that's already
pointing to the dynamic site.

Cheers,
Navin.