Migrating Qt Crytpographic Architecture to KDE CVS

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Thu Sep 30 17:10:59 BST 2004

On September 30, 2004 12:56 pm, George Staikos wrote:
>   The point is that the code in TCPSlaveBase is specific to TCPSlaveBase.
> If you want it in Kopete or Konversation, you should adapt that code as
> required.

Which is what I did. The amount of code that is specific to TCPSlavebase,
relative to the total amount of code involved in the handling, is very
minimal. I would say less that 5% of it. It is an ideal candidate for
refactoring it out of there whoelsale. However...

> It could then be packaged into a class or function or whatever
> is most suitable and placed into libkssl for general use

Yep.

--
There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We do not believe this to be a coincidence.  ~Jeremy S. Anderson