KDE 3.3.1 release plan

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Mon Sep 27 20:21:39 BST 2004

Am Montag 27 September 2004 20:50 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:

> So nowadays one has to read blogs just to know when the next release is?
> No, thank you! kde-core-devel is the official channel for release
> information, not some stupid blog.
If Stephan thinks me thinking loud is official information, then I can't help.

I can't leave for a vacation and tell before that what happens after that.
After all I got a job, so I wrote in my blog what I plan if everything goes
fine, the only thing for sure was what you quoted below.

> Coolo, I really wonder why you wrote on 6 September:
> > Just a short notice to say I won't react on emails the next two weeks.
> > See you in the autumn - KDE 3.X.X will happen after that.
>
> although you apparently already posted much more specific information
> three days earlier in your blog. Do you know the concepts of copy&paste
> or of URLs? If you want to be en vogue, fine, but please don't publish
> important information exclusively in your diary. Thanks in advance!

I still don't know when I will start tagging as I got too much to do at work.
But I will announce a couple of days before on kde-cvs-announce. And _that_
is the official channel for release information. The only thing I ask you to
in relation to my diary: before you write me a mail asking for details, check
kdedevelopers.org.

Greetings, Stephan