KDE 3.3.1 release plan

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Sep 27 19:50:20 BST 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 06:46, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Sunday 26 September 2004 20:48, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> > So my question is how much time do I have till the 3.3.1 freeze to
> > fix bugs?
>
> None? http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/600

So nowadays one has to read blogs just to know when the next release is?
No, thank you! kde-core-devel is the official channel for release
information, not some stupid blog.

Coolo, I really wonder why you wrote on 6 September:
> Just a short notice to say I won't react on emails the next two weeks.
> See you in the autumn - KDE 3.X.X will happen after that.
although you apparently already posted much more specific information
three days earlier in your blog. Do you know the concepts of copy&paste
or of URLs? If you want to be en vogue, fine, but please don't publish
important information exclusively in your diary. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Ingo