KHTML printing to A4?

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Mon Sep 27 08:49:40 BST 2004

There might be some rounding error, but this should result in a few
pixels clipping (1 or 2 PS dots). This wouldn't result for example
in a USletter-formatted printing clipped to A4. From your mail, I'm
not sure about the actual problem.Does the attached patch (which solve
the rounding error) solve the problem?

Another point is that default margins are extracted from the PPD file,
which is then assumed to correspond to the actual physical capabilities
of the printer. If it's not the case, then you can have a problem as
well.

Michael.