KHTML printing to A4?

Michael Pyne pynm0001 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 21:53:29 BST 2004

On Friday 24 September 2004 02:05 pm, George Staikos wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed problems with KHTML only printing in A4 mode when
> it's sent to a printer, but printing in the proper paper format for output
> to PS? I used to print from KMail and Konqueror all the time and it would
> print in proper dimensions, but lately it prints cut-off, and it looks like
> it's close to A4 format.  The odd thing is that when I print to a
> postscript file, open in kghostview, and print from there, it works fine.
> I'm a bit confused as to where the problem could be.

I've noticed the problem (which Ian's margins advice fixed, thanks!), except
that I can't seem to print to .ps files for some reason.  They print, and
don't show up in KGhostView.  I believe the problem has something to do with
problems with the font embedding however, so that may be a separate issue.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne