Patch to add khtmlmimesource to kdecore

John Flux johnflux at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 09:22:36 BST 2004

Thank you :)  As some famous dude said, Those who do not know QT and KDE are
doomed to recode it, poorly.  Or something.

I have switched my code over to KMultipleDrag.  an QTextDrag.
Could I add an example to KMultipleDrag for using it for this for the
clipboard?
It has a drag and drop example, and would only be a few lines for an example
for using it for the clipboard.

John Tapsell